All of our classes are $25 per person for public classes. This includes CU Students, Faculty, and the general public.
To register for classes, please click on the day of the class to register for it.
This is not a final schedule. More classes will be added throughout the semester so check back frequently to see if a new class has been added!
About Our Classes
SEMS is a student fee supported organization that offers training in CPR/AED, First Aid, and Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers. All of our courses are accredited by the American Heart Association and lead to certification valid for two years from the date of issue.
AHA Heartsaver CPR/AED
- AHA Chain of Survival
- One-Rescuer CPR–Compression and Breathing Skills for Adults, Children, and Infants
- Pocket Mask Usage
- Heart Attacks and Cardiac Arrest
- AED Usage
- Choking in Adults, Children, and Infants
- Satisfies most CPR Certification Requirements for Employment
AHA Heartsaver First Aid
- Assesment Skills–How to Recognize the Problem
- Medical Emergencies
- Trauma-Related Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
- Hands-on Skills Practice
- Satisfies most First Aid Certification Requirements for Employment
AHA Basic Life Support
- Review One-Rescuer CPR
- Compression-Airway-Breathing (CAB) Protocol
- Two-Rescuer CPR for Adults, Children, and Infants
- Bag-Valve-Mask (BVM) and Packet Mask Ventilation
- Jaw Thrust Technique for Suspected Spinal Injuries
- Satisfies Employment and Certification Requirements for Healthcare Professionals